May 11, 2008

Mom...


Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

She's the one without the mustache.

I am thankful for that.

She's also the one who looks good in a hat. I do not.

Can you guess whose mustache is real?

The other lady.

Notice how the mustache lady is holding onto her purse.

I think they should check her bag for any missing mustaches.

The guy in front added rabbit teeth to his mustache.

I think he won a prize for that.

The other guy is my Dad. He wore that mustache for the rest of his life.

That picture was taken before Mom had ever celebrated her own Mother's Day.

That dreamy look in her eyes comes from her thinking about her future kids.

Especially one certain kid.

Me.

The third and final girl.

The one born the day after her birthday.

The charmed one.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom.


No comments: