I've been tagged by dewdropdream. It's my turn to reveal 10 secrets about myself.
1. My feet are so big they fit in clown shoes. Seriously.
2. If I knew my 2 kids were going to be so attractive I would have had a few more and sold them. Seriously. Well, maybe not all of them.
3. I still remember all my lines from a play I was in during high school. Too bad I didn't remember them during the actual performance.
4. People at work call me the resident psychologist. I'm not really a doctor, but I play one in the library at school. It's much more fun than shelving books.
5. Swearing is my hobby, especially around children and seniors.
6. I don't chew gum, swig alcohol, drink coffee, or smoke. I grew out of it by the time I was 5.
7. I was called "Rosie" in high school. Thoughts of circus elephants crossed my mind whenever I heard it.
8. I speak before I think most of the time. I surprise myself with some of the things I say.
9. I once drove far and wide in search of a donut shop that everyone raved about with my sister. After a few days, six hundred miles, and talking about nothing but donuts, we found it. As we were pulling into the parking lot I turned to my sister and said, "I don't even like donuts."
10. I was given an I.Q. test when I was a teenager by a psychiatrist. I have no idea why that happened.